The upcoming five days will feature tailored multiday messaging that corresponds to each of the five strategic objectives of the Global Action Plan GAP; awareness, global AMR surveillance, infection prevention and control, optimal antimicrobial use and investment and R&D as follows:
· 12 Nov 2018, Day 1 –Awareness and Behaviour Change
· 13 Nov 2018, Day 2 –Global Surveillance and Research
· 14 Nov 2018, Day 3 –Infection Prevention Control, WASH and the Environment
· 15 Nov 2018, Day 4 –Optimising use of antimicrobials in human and animal health
· 16 Nov 2018, Day 5 –Investment and R&D in AMR
We have developed a quiz for you to test your knowledge on the different thematic areas of the campaign.
Take the quiz by following the links below:
Make sure to share this also with your social networks and raise awareness on AMR
- Antimicrobial resistance quiz: http://www.emro.who.int/waaw2018/quiz/amr/index.html
- Antimicrobial surveillance quiz: http://www.emro.who.int/waaw2018/quiz/ams/index.html
- Infection prevention and control quiz: http://www.emro.who.int/waaw2018/quiz/ipc/index.html
· Community hygiene practices quiz: http://www.emro.who.int/waaw2018/quiz/chp/index.html
We have also gathered a set of social media messages and organized them based on the themes of the week. The social media cards and GIFs are in both Arabic and English.
Below find also a link to the latest 2018 messages (cards and GIFs) in Arabic, French and English
Don’t forget our HERO application. Pledge and become HERO by following the links below: